input license here

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

How to Create MTN http Injector File For South Africa 2021

In this article I will teach you how to make HTTP injector file for south Africa (ehi) Step by Step, I am using this opportunity to apologize to my visitor from South Africa, as we have taken it without a proper update of HTTP injector files, so I have decided to teach you how to create the file yourself, what we need you to do is, read this article carefully. after you have finished reading and watch the video at the end

Today, like what I told you above, I am going to show you how easily you can create Http Injector ehi Config file yourself. So, I am going to use a video tutorial and also writing a post to explain the steps.
HOW TO CREATE HTTP INJECTOR CONFIG FILE

STEP 1. Create your SSH account and convert it to IP address - see on the vides below 
STEP 2. Go to duckdns to substitute the Host Name - see on the vides below
STEP 3. Launch the Http Injector app and Clear any existing Config file,
STEP4:  Input your SSH Server details, and click on save
STEP 3. Tab On Payload Generator
STEP 4: Under Payload generator, put the following code:
 URL/Host = m.google.com
 Tick Online Host                       Tick User Agent
 Tick Forward Host                    Tick Keep Alive 
Then click on generate 
STEP 5: After you create Payload  successfully, Then Input the remote Proxy and ip: port :
ProxyIp/Host = 10.199.212.2:8080
Port=      8080
STEP 7: Then Click on Start Button. 
Note: Make sure you fill everthing good
That's All, so now watch the below video

Watch this video carefully, and to the same about what you have seen

That All Friends i hope is post is helpful, especially South Africas, Pls Shere our post to your loved ones and leave a comment in the comment box 
Related Posts

Related Posts

15 comments

  1. Please help me, How can i create ehi files for Econet Zimbabwee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can i create ehi file for ECONET in ZIMBABWE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am in Nigeria & just get to kW abt this new...will it work in my country Nigeria? & can I used it on my laptop ? Reply plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bro. Works for mtn. Is it unlimited? Or is there a cap?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can i creat a configuration file for xp psiphon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz help me with direct ssh method

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am in Cameroon, please how can I create ehi file for Cameroon Mtn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, please how can I create ehi file for mtn Cameroon

    ReplyDelete
  9. how create ehi file for digicel

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I create one for my Uganda

    ReplyDelete